So the war has begun. As of this moment it is still unclear whether or not Saddam Hussein was injured or killed during the initial attack. Despite almost a dozen American casualties it seems that this war has been too easy so far, which is rather disconcerting. In the end if we were to lose only 5% of our combat troops that would amount to 2,000 lives. Hardly insignifcant. God loves each of them. Here at home and all across the world in major cities people are protesting against the war, againt the Bush administration and against everything that America stands for.
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’
– Edmund Burke
Many of these people whose stale motto is “Give Peace a Chance” have no idea that the promoters of the largest organized protests are actually funded by enemies of the United States…they either don’t know or they don’t care. The World Worker’s Party, a communist organization, has been on of the largest sponsors of the catchy “Not in My Name” protests. Clearly there is something going on here thats on more of a spiritual level. I’m sure the battle is raging in the heavenlies. Many people are wondering if Armageddon is about to happen. Nobody can really say just yet, but it is going to happen, thats as sure as the Second Coming of Christ and the Rapture of His church before the Second Coming. It doesn’t take much of an imagination to see the equivalent of a World War starting soon when you consider the complexities of having to deal with Turkey, Iran, Russia, North Korea and China all at the same time. There will be wars and rumors of wars…
1 Peter 3:12-15
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened.” But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.
Are you ready? If Christ were to return tonight while you are in your bed, would you be ready?
These are only a few exceprts from the Congressional Record by:
HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Internationalize the Panama Canal.